Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.

I scheduled my Lasik procedure for 3 weeks from now.  I am incredibly excited, but also a little nervous.  I did some extra research tonight, though, and that helped calm my nerves in regards to the surgery.  It sounds pretty safe.

Tyler and I decided (we think) on a venue.  It's an old vaudeville theater.  It also has a wine bar, dance studio, chocolate lounge, tea room, adorable outdoor patio, cafe, old theater vanity/makeup room, and liquor store (don't worry, it's a really nice store) as part of the space.  Pretty interesting and aesthetically awe inspiring.  The pictures I've seen online can't even close to describe how awesome and perfect it is.  It's a little more than we anticipated spending on a venue, but not by much.  And to be perfectly honest, that extra couple of hundred dollars isn't really much extra to spend for how much more amazing it is than any other venue I've ever seen.  We're going to get some excellent photos out of this space.

The space is actually used for many different things like theatrical productions, Prince uses it to practice for months at a time, commercials and advertisements are filmed/photographed there, weddings, parties, concerts, screenings, etc.  The best part is, all of the money they make goes to their non profit organization youth programs.  On top of that, one of the classes they offer the girls in their youth programs is flower arranging...which means we could get some cheap flowers for the wedding!  Once we pick a caterer, that's going to be a majority of the huge weight off my shoulders.

Anyways, that's enough wedding talk.  Let's take a look at a photo that fits into the "cannot unsee" category...one of my favorite categories:
Photobucket

Ahh yes, you will never unsee that penis.  Even though it isn't really there.  If I was a religious person, this might be a good argument for people who say they do not believe in God because they cannot see him.  Because obviously, just because you can see it doesn't mean it is actually there. ....
....
....
....

I don't know why I said that.  Did I mention during my Lasik consultation they bombarded me with Twilight Zone black and white swirls?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment