Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sanity is a madness put to good use.

Some time has passed, and I'm beginning to feel a bit more human, and a bit less tortured. Which is certainly nice. Tyler has been sick, so I've had a lot of time to decompress, which has helped a bit, as well. Anyways, now that I don't have to, I don't want to dwell on the subject.

As a nice bridge to another subject, I would like to say, you can ease the sickness out of the girl, but you can't take away her morbid curiosity. This next picture is a warning (and an aid to block the following pictures I am posting) that you may want to click out of this blog if you are easily disturbed.


Random google searches led me to a website that had photographs of death scenes from the 1930's. I will warn you once again, these are not for the faint of heart. The images come with no background information. The stories these images create while viewing them are quite interesting.

I am considering posting different images and creating my own story for each, but for now, I'll post one that visually, is quite extreme, but perhaps the story I created surrounding it is less so.  

So, I will leave you with this, a man who appears to have been shot in the face. In a way that was rather unfortunate for those who have viewed it since his death, as it is not what is missing from his face that is shocking, but what is left (click to enlarge, and see what I mean):



No comments:

Post a Comment